The Food and Wine Festival at Epcot is Back! This year can pose some differences than years past. But don’t worry we’ve got your back.
Here are the 5 things you NEED to know before you head to Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival
- When Is It?
- 2021’s Food and Wine Festival runs from July 15th through November 20th. I know we’re getting around to it a little late. But hey better late than never! Plus there’s still plenty of time to check out all 32 food booths throughout Epcot.
- Don’t Forget Your Park Tickets AND Park Reservations
- Since covid Disney World has implemented the Park Pass Reservation System in which guests not only have to purchase their tickets, BUT also reserve a spot at the park they want to go. In order to do so guests must first check the availability calendar to see if the park they want to visit during their trip is even available. Don’t worry if its not there’s a secret trick around this that we’ll cover in another article! 😎
- Your Budget
- The Happiest place on earth can also be the most expensive place on earth. Especially when it comes to meals/food/or drinks. Thats why we recommend having an idea of what your budget is before heading to the food and wine festival. It might seem like heaven on earth to be able to try foods from 32 different booths but those foods can add up quickly. We recommend bringing either cash or preloading a gift card before hand so you don’t overspend.
- What Are Your Must Do’s
- With so much to do and so little time one must prioritize not only what foods to try but also what rides to ride. You don’t want to get stuck doing mission Space orange level right after devouring food from all 32 booths. Thats just a recipe for disaster. We recommend pacing yourself just like that of drinking around the world. You want to be able to enjoy yourself and all that the park has to offer.
- Where To Stay
- Obviously the most logically choice would be Orlando Disney Vacation’s Kuzcotopia. However if it is booked or you want to stay on property we recommend one of Disney’s 6 Epcot area resorts: Disney’s Beach Club, Disney’s Yacht Club, Disney’s Boardwalk Inn, Disney’s Swan & Dolphin Hotels, Disney’s Riviera Resort, & Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
We hope you enjoy the Food & Wine Festival this year. Let us know below what your favorite food or drink was!